Working with Express 1 - WE DELIVER!
There's nothing more satisfying than knowing you’ve made a difference in a customers day to day business. When you work at Express 1, that’s exactly what you’ll do.
For more than 15 years, our purpose has been to help save businesses money on thier shipping needs… and you can help us make that happen with your drive, commitment and passion. For all your hard work, you’ll be rewarded with unlimited opportunities to grow professionally and a culture that pays for performance and promotes from within.
Express 1’s success begins and ends with you. We want to attract the best and keep the best. You provide expertise, creativity and leadership. You deserve comprehensive meaningful compensation that fit your lifestyle.
National Account Executive - Sales – Business Development
Job Title: National Account Executive - Sales – Business Development
Req'd Education: Not Specified
Company: Express 1
Req'd Experience: B2B Sales
Location: Southern California - Chicago - New York - Miami - Northern Califonia
Base Pay: N/A
Employee Type: Full-Time
Express 1 USPS Account Executives are responsible for the acquisition of new business customers to the Express 1 customer base. The ideal candidate should have previous successful outside sales experience selling to businesses in a given territory and should also be able to demonstrate a successful selling history in a high activity, transactional sales environment.
Express 1 offers a highly competitive USPS Domestic and International Product:
Express 1 is one of only a handful of government partners for their Overnight and Priority 2–3 Day small package services. Nobody markets their services business-to-business like our Express 1 USPS Account Executives. Customers who currently ship with other carriers can simply log onto one of Express 1's United States Postal Service Shipping Solutions and tender their shipments immediately by using a credit card.
As an Express 1 USPS Account Executive, you will:
- Maintain and increase assigned revenue and cultivate new business
- Communicate to businesses the benefits and value of the Express 1 USPS Product
- Secure appointments with business decision makers
- Provide information and education to professionals, facilities, organizations, and consumers regarding services offered
- Prepare and present professional corporate business proposals and presentations
- Investigation of clients’ specific needs and organizational requirements
- Application of information gathered from investigation and already gained product knowledge to meet the needs of the clients
- Development of in-depth knowledge of the specifications and features of the systems of the employing organization to ensure the delivery of quality services to clients
- Establishing of networks so as to establish and develop new business contacts
- Performing follow-up and courtesy calls
- Provision of technical support to clients including the installation of software programs
- Must have experience in B2B Sales.
- Ability to communicate and report effectively with customers, teammates, and corporate office.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
Express 1’s success begins and ends with you.
We want to attract the best and keep the best. You provide expertise, creativity and leadership. You deserve comprehensive meaningful compensation that fit your lifestyle. This is a unique and exciting opportunity for a sales professional to earn income from EVERY USPS shipment made by a customer. Express 1 is looking for a sales person willing to work hard for unlimited income potential while leveraging a very experienced and knowledgeable support organization.
Interested candidates please email resume and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org