There’s Never Been a Better Time To Choose The USPS
Using Another Shipper?
There’s never been a better time to switch to USPS. With world-class service, the largest delivery network in the U.S., and upfront pricing, you’ll get shipping solutions that will help your business grow at prices that won’t give you sticker shock.
- No one goes to more domestic addresses than the USPS.
- No one else can put your documents and packages in mail receptacles.
- No one else uses a federal law-enforcement agency to protect your shipments.
- The Postal Service never imposes surcharges for fuel, for residential deliveries, or for Saturday delivery.
- Regular-priced Saturday delivery and residential delivery can be a game-changer for your business.
If you want your shipments to get in the hands of your customers as quickly and easily as possible, call us today! We’re ready to handle all of your shipping volume - right now, seamlessly, and all for some of the most competitive prices in the market. Whether it’s Domestic or International, air or ground, the U.S. Postal Service has the right shipping services for you at a competitive price.
- With Carrier Pickup, customers can go online to request pickups for their Priority and Express Mail packages from the home or office - FOR FREE.
- If it fits it ships! Priority Mail Flat Rate boxes and envelopes virtually eliminate the need to weigh packages or calculate postage. Low flat rates and four different boxes let customers ship up to 70 pounds anywhere in the U.S.
- Shipping supplies are FREE. Tape, labels, international mailing products and even customs forms are available at no charge. Choose from a variety of Priority Mail and Express Mail envelopes and boxes.
Businesses can enhance their image by partnering with Americas first, most trusted shipper. With 200 years of delivering to Americas front door,reaching virtually every address in America, six days a week, the USPS has a claim rate for loss/damage of less than 1%.
Express 1 and the USPS have gone green with new packages using bio-friendly inks and cardboard. The USPS also recycles 1 million tons of material a year and operates the largest alternative fuel vehicle fleet in the country.
The USPS has the largest delivery network in the world with over 700,000 employees, nearly 37,000 post office locations nationally, and 195,000 delivery and collection vehicles.